On this Page:
LYNGUENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE CONTENT OF ANY SUCH POSTINGS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO POSTINGS THAT CONTAIN ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OFFENSIVE OR HARMFUL STATEMENTS, DEFAMATORY OR LIBELOUS CONTENT, OMISSIONS, FALSEHOODS, OBSCENITY, OR PORNOGRAPHY.
- Use the communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Impersonating another person or entity, or posting, publishing, uploading, or in any way distributing, transmitting, or disseminating (collectively, "Disseminating") any messages anonymously or under a false name.
- Defaming, harassing, threatening, stalking, abusing, or otherwise violating the legal rights (such as the rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Disseminating any obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information, or unlawful information.
- Disseminating any material that infringes on any patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets ("Intellectual Property") unless you are, or have the permission of the owner of the Intellectual Property to post or transmit such material.
- Disseminating any corrupted files, files that contain viruses or other destructive features, or any other software or programs that may corrupt, modify, or damage another party's computer.
- Engaging in any commercial activities, including advertising or offering to sell any goods or services, unless in a Community intended for commercial activity.
- Disseminating chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, contests, charity requests, or petitions for signatures.
- Disseminating Spam* (see definition below) or otherwise interfering with restricting, or inhibiting other users of this Site
*Lynguent defines "Spam" as the sending of a message, individually or en masse, to anyone not requesting it, or would not otherwise choose to receive it, regardless of whether sent by a business, individual, or nonprofit organization.
- Disseminating any other communications or material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law
Lynguent will fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities and legal process requesting Lynguent to disclose the identity of anyone who has violated one or more of these Services community rules.
- Access. The Site may contain links to third-party Internet sites. These links will let you leave Lynguent's Site. The linked sites are not under the control of Lynguent. The Site allows interactive transactions and access to the sites of Lynguent's partners and other third-party vendors (collectively "Vendors") from which you may purchase certain goods and services. Lynguent does not control the products or services offered by the Vendors, nor does it control the content of their sites. Unless otherwise states, Vendors are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing, and customer service. Lynguent is not a party to any transactions between you and the Vendors. Lynguent cannot and does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information, including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information you might transmit to a Vendor. You are strongly encouraged to investigate and make whatever inquiries you feel are necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with a Vendor. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites links to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Polices and Operating Procedures. All rules, policies (including privacy policies), and operating procedures of Vendors will apply to you while you are on the Vendors' sites. Lynguent is not responsible for the information you provide to the Vendors. Vendors and Lynguent are independent contractors and neither party has any authority to make any representations or communications on behalf of the other.
- Right to Terminate Any Link. Lynguent reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. Lynguent does not endorse companies or products to which it links.
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the exact location and where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
A description of the location on the Site of the material that you claim is infringing, reasonably sufficient to permit Lynguent to locate the material.
Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you (if you are the copyright owner), or is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement from you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner, or you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Your electronic or physical signature.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Lynguent and its affiliates, and other third parties. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Lynguent or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Lynguent will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking of criminal prosecution.
Present on the Site:
- Simulink® is a registered trademark of The Mathworks
- Cadence® DFII Design Environment and Cadence® Spectre® Simulator are registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems
- Synopsys® Saber Simulator is a registered trademark of Synopsys, Inc.
Your use of the Site is at your own risk. while Lynguent strives to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Lynguent makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, nor as to its decency, copyright compliance, or legality. Lynguent and its affiliates, as well as any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, specifically disclaim any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site, or any of the forms, documents, or agreements contained on the Site. In particular, but without limiting the foregoing, Lynguent, its affiliates, and any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site are NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site, including, but not limited to the materials and services, is provided to you "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, OR FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS. LYNGUENT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.